(≧ω≦)

GRY

sobota, 30 sierpnia 2014

My Melody Sanrio!

               Hey Today I start to publish posts from Sanrio characters!     

                                          I start from my favorite characters My Melody 

                                                 
                                                                  
Created characters: 1975 
Real name: Melody 
Birthday: January 18 
Place of birth: forest in Maryland 
Favorite dish: almond cake

    My Melody is a very cheerful, friendly, but from time to time a little nervous little bunny. The thing we liked most is her red cap, which sewed her grandmother. She loves to cook, especially cookies with my mom. Her friends are small mouse and forest animals, but her best friend is a little mouse Flat, and lamb My Sweet Piano.



Family:


Mom


Nice woman who always makes strawberry tea for My Melody and her friends. She loves to cook. Everyone adores her mouth-watering desserts.

Dad


Strong and helpful. Must work hard in the garden. Always wear full baskets of fruit from the garden to be legally obligated to the mall.

 Rhythm


He is the younger brother My Melody. In the future he would like to be a musician. Often whistles different melodies.

grandmother


She is well-educated. Always tells various interesting stories for My Melody.

grandfather


He loves adventure and a lot of them survived. His free time is spent in the garden.




Friends of My Melody

Flat 
Mieszkanie-kun
Lisu
Risu-kun
Bear
Kuma-kun
Foxy
きつねくん
Raccoon
Szop-kun
Elephant
Wzrost produkcji
Kangaroo
カンガルーくん
Harinezumi 
Jeż-kun
Mole
Mole-kun
Uncle Owl
Wujek Sowa
Torisan 
Torisan
Cho-cho
Motyli
family of ducks
Rodzic-dziecko z kaczki
 and...
 Piano-chan!
ピアノちゃん



 Thank you for reading   







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz