(≧ω≦)

GRY

piątek, 19 września 2014

Nu Goth Style



Welcom Dears!
Today I will tell you about the style of nu goth :3
Nu Goth is not about Goth. Nu Goth is sure about black, but also about pastel colors and pink hair. Nu Goth is a sort of pseudo gothic
It is basically a mix of grunge, hipster, casual goth and some occasional trends (from the 90s mostly haha). It is a lot about symbols: plenty of pentacles, crosses, upside down crosses, unicorns, evil cats, triangles, traingles and triangles. Did I mention triangles?
You can obviously find tons of black.
Now grab a little beautiful pictures of beautiful people!



 Miku Nao 




   



As already doing this note I will add your photo with stickers hello kitty



( Why am I here have brown clearances O.o )

Normally I do not do this no makeup but what to do when it comes to the Gothic party 





For the next note!
  



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz