(≧ω≦)

GRY

niedziela, 21 września 2014

Ulzzang Style

Hey Dears!



In today's scrap tell you about the style ulzzang



Translated literally, ulzzang means "best face" in Korean, but the term has expanded in popular culture to refer to a subtle South Korean style. Originally used to refer to the large eyes, small lips, high nose bridges, and pale milky complexion of Korean fashion models

what it consists of makeup for ulzzang?

1. circle lenses 


2. Wearing cute clothes. Girls mostly wear T-shirts with colorful prints, slightly oversized sweaters and sneakers, just dress the boys. You can also add clothes glasses.


3.  gradiens lips that is optically less mouth


4. The specific line 


5. face V-shaped




This is the first part of the note, in the second I'm going to add tutorials on how to paint eyes, lips and facial massages on the shape of the letter V

And now for some lovely people both men and women!






 







I invite you also to my tumblr, and instagram where I will post my pictures and I will recommend various shops, among others sheinside 







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz